For us, quality starts with understanding the needs of our customers. Only when we do this will we be able to develop technical solutions that guarantee excellent product quality while being focused on the individual customer’s requirements.
To make sure that our solutions are developed in a consistent, systematic and process-oriented manner, we have introduced a quality control and management system that meets the DIN EN ISO 9001:2008 standard. Process descriptions, directives and document templates unambiguously define processes, competences and responsibilities.
Doing first-class application-oriented development work for our customers and combining this type of work with our specialist competence is a key element of our thought and action.
itCampus subscribes to the following central quality targets:
- customer satisfaction
- reliability in results and appointments
- guarantee of scientific quality
- efficient project handling
- definition and review of achievement of thematic aims
- satisfied and motivated employees
- software engineering with an excellent level of freedom from defects
- improvement of external communications
- economic stability
The quality management department of itCampus ensures that every customer can expect us to deliver the best possible quality at any time – from planning and development through implementation to documentation and competent support services.